Learn to dance in Wimbledon at Dance Addiction Studios. It is a great way to have fun, keep fit and make new friends. Dance Addiction is a new school that has recently taken over ACW dance, a much loved school that had 27 years experience, and many of the dancers and teachers have stayed with us. We are excited to work with existing members and move forward to inspire pupils and share our love of dance.
We teach the Ballroom dances ( Waltz, Quickstep, Tango, Foxtrot and Viennese Waltz) as well as Latin American dances (Jive, Cha-Cha-Cha, Samba, Rumba and Pasodoble) . In addition we teach fun dances such as Mambo, Salsa, Bachata & Argentine Tango, as well as helping couples choreograph their first dance for their wedding day! There is something for everyone to learn!
So why should you start dancing? Let's start with ...
• IT'S FUN! Learning something new in a friendly positive atmosphere
• IT'S GOOD FOR YOU! There are a range of health benefits for all ages from getting out and moving and it is low impact so suitable for all ages, shapes and sizes
• IT’S NOT EXPENSIVE! Classes start as little as £7.50 for adults and £6.00 for children
• NO PARTNER NEEDED! Come on your own, with your partner or with friends – everyone is welcome
• IT HELPS CHILDREN LEARN LIFE SKILLS! Anything that gets children away from the TV or off their phones must be a good thing! Dancing helps develop listening, coordination, discipline and gets them active as well as learning partnering skills.
We offer classes for children and adults, tasters in Salsa and Argentine tango, first wedding dance, private lessons as well as social dances - something for everyone!
I hope you can visit us on our Open Day on Saturday 3rd September look forward to meeting you. Let’s see if we can turn you into a Dance Addict too!
Bookings and enquiries 0333 577 8810
St Paul’s Community Centre
23 Inner Park Road